POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One for "Uncle Ken" : Re: One for "Uncle Ken" Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One for "Uncle Ken"
From: Ken
Date: 3 Sep 2000 02:23:30
Message: <39B0C7BC.EB3430A1@pacbell.net>
Paul Brown wrote:

> First may I express my admiration for Ken Tylers excellent and comprehensive
> collection of POV links.
>
> The POV links page on povray.org is one of my regular favorites. (right up
> there with www.dilbert.com)

Glad you find it useful.

> Of late though I have noticed that this page is being updated less
> frequently.

I do have a bunch of new links to add and I'll try to get it updated
in the next week or so.

> Hope everything is OK.

Got a bad case of real life interfering with my linkmaster duties.
I hate it when that happens !

> Should I check http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html instead?

The link collection at povray.org is a mirror of my own so you
will find no difference between the two content wise. Only the
format is different.

Cheers,

--
Ken Tyler - 444,443+ POV-Ray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html    http://www.povray.org/links/